Connect with us

Health & Science

Tommy Chong Beats Prostate Cancer with Hemp Oil and Proper Diet

daily alternative | alternative news - Tommy Chong Beats Prostate Cancer with Hemp Oil and Proper Diet

Last June, the famous comedian, actor and pro-marijuana legalization advocate, Tommy Chong,reported to the world that he had been diagnosed with stage 1 prostate cancer and that he was seeking unconventional treatment using Cannabis Oil. Almost one year later, Tommy is feeling better than ever and is cancer free.

Tommy’s recent announcement, in a blog post, about his successful battle with cancer is a huge boon to those battling this illness and many others, and also for those fighting for the common-sensical liberation of this promising natural medicine:

“After I came out with the news last June that a cancer doctor told me I had prostrate cancer and suggested a high frequency treatment that is not approved in America and could only be done in Mexico at the cost of $25,000, I immediately looked at alternatives. I contacted my nephew in Vancouver, who was about to become a doctor, and he suggested I meet with a Dr. McKinnon in Victoria, BC. That doctor changed my diet and put me on supplements, and within a year I brought my PSA numbers down drastically and eliminated the cancer threat. I also treated the condition with hemp oil (hash oil). With the diet, the supplements and the hash oil, plus a session with a world-renowned healer, Adam Dreamhealer, I’m cancer-free. That’s right, I kicked cancer’s ass! So the magic plant does cure cancer with the right diet and supplements. I’m due for another blood test, MRI, etc., but I feel the best I’ve felt in years. And now for a celebration joint of the finest Kush…” [CelebStoner]

This case, and Tommy’s choice to seek this alternative, but, viable and natural treatment, highlight how important the battle for legalization is for many people sick with ailments that can be treated effectively without damaging invasive procedures or expensive and debilitating regiments of chemotherapy, radiation and pharmaceuticals. There is much more to legalization than people just wanting to get ‘high’. As Tommy stated in 2012:

“I’ve got prostate cancer, and I’m treating it with hemp oil, with cannabis,” Chong said. “So [legalizing marijuana] means a lot more to me than just being able to smoke a joint without being arrested.”

For someone in Tommy’s position, seeking alternative treatments outside of the Unites States was an open option, yet for many of the over 12 million Americans who are fighting cancer, leaving the US for treatment is simply not an option, even though the costs of one month of conventional cancer treatments can reach an absurd $10,000 or more, for a single month.

Advocate and healer Rick Simpson explains how Cannabis Oil can cure cancer and other serious illnesses in his important documentary, Run From the Cure:

In addition to the powerful medicine Cannabis, a proper diet is also critical to beating cancer. Many cancer patients in the US are prescribed dangerous procedures and chemo/radiation, but doctors rarely mention the importance of an alkaline diet, and will often recommend eating regular, processed and inorganic foods while undergoing treatment.

The cat is out of the bag that Cannabis and good food cure cancer, and the race is on to see who can bring access to medical marijuana to the public. Already, pharmaceutical companies are rushing to patent various chemical components of the plant, so it is already clear that the future of modern medicine will have to include this humble plant.

daily alternative | alternative news – Tommy Chong Beats Prostate Cancer with Hemp Oil and Proper Diet

via Tommy Chong Beats Prostate Cancer with Hemp Oil and Proper Diet

Continue Reading
9 Comments

9 Comments

1. white Perry

August 18, 2014 at 20:46

Great gratitude goes to Rick for saving my life with his cannabis
    Oil Medication. I give thanks to God almighty for giving me one more
    chance to prove my worth with the help of Rick Simpson cannabis oil
    posing a healer to my cancerous disease. this is a life time
    opportunity to have my life back with the help of rick Simpson Hemp
    oil gotten from rick at: beforemedicalservice@yahoo.com and I was
    privilege enough to meet him with lot of advise on healths and
    benefit. It is with great pleasure that I inform you all that am no
    more an Ovarian Cancer patient anymore, i have been fully cured of my
    Ovarian cancer within 4 months of taking the Rick Simpson medication.
    Thank you so much for helping to save my life. For all those who have
    issue with Cancer should take
    the problem to rick at: beforemedicalservice@yahoo.com

2. Erica Martins

June 17, 2014 at 19:25

This is so great am alive to testify the good work of hemp oil and its miracle healing.

In April 10th 2012 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only ten months on earth to live. I shared tears and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and go just like that.

My mom came to visit me in Serbia two months later and bought me some hemp oil product saying that it works well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefits and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
    Last week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Rick Simpson hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family in forever grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

Last week my mom gave me his email and phone number which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving. Below information.

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com

ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com
    +447024078253

3. amy morgan

June 11, 2014 at 03:34

Hi, It nice to inform you all that I have done Chemo and Radiation 2 times for my Breasts. My battle with Breast cancer started 5 years ago, after so many Chemo, Radiation and other natural therapy treatment that i took just to cure my Breast cancer, it all didn’t work for my condition. I have been treating this disease for the past 5 years, but today i am here telling the world about my final victory over Breast cancer with the help of Rick Simpson Hemp and cannabis Oil that I bought from Dr. Rick. This is a breakthrough in my family with so much Joy in our life today; i do really appreciate all the help and
    contribution from every member of my family for all they did for me and much love to my caring and loving husband. My love, you gave me the strengthen. Let Stop Breast Cancer, Go for your test and save your life, but if you have any cancerous diseases, there is no need to waste money on Chemo or Radiation, go get your Rick Simpson medication today, this is a medication that should be legalize worldwide, for those who wish to purchase the medication, just contact Dr. Rick on
    ricksimpsoncancerfoundation@gmail.com and you will also be told on how to apply it. What a wonderful living with Cannabis Oil.
    Amy
    USA(Arizona)

4. Anita11

March 7, 2014 at 07:48

This is Anita from USA i am so very happy to tell the whole world about my through life testimony,i was a victim of Neck cancer for close to four years just recently i came in search of some one who could help me with an infective cannabis oil because i heard it can cure me of my cancer and just one faithful day my cousin said he saw this man Dr.Raymond Wallace how people where sharing testimony on line,i had to ask for his contact and he gave it to me and that same day i was able to contact him through his email and he told me not to worry that it his own works perfectly than you can imagine i tried it and behold my neck cancer for close to four yes started healing fast and now i am perfectly ok thanks so much Dr.Raymond Wallace for your help your service is very genuine and i will let the whole world know of your good work and to whom it may concern if you are still there searching for everlasting solution to your problem i advice you contact Dr.Raymond on his email (dr.raymondcannabisoil@hotmail.com)

5. Kim Pelka

February 23, 2014 at 01:41

Four years ago I was diagnosed of diabetes, as if the pains of diabetes wasn’t bad enough Last year I was also diagnosed of cancer which was more critical in my case because of the diabetes which I already had. It was as if my world had come to an end cause the doctor told me that it was only by the grace of the almighty that I was alive to receive their diagnosis.

As usual I was given few weeks to live but the pains I went through made each day feel like my last and I was so scared cause I wasn’t ready to leave this world yet, I had a lot of things that I wanted to do that I hadn’t done yet and I knew the almighty wouldn’t call on me before I started my mission on earth.

My little niece told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil when she came visiting, she told me she heard her friend’s mom talking about it and she persuaded me to look it up, I watched some of his videos and read some comments online and I was pleased with what I saw so I gave him a call (+447031996738)and sent him an email (ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com ) We talked and I was convinced that he was my ticket to my new dawn.

I purchased the oil and I have being following the prescription that I was given for the past two months and there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived, energized and rejuvenated.

Kim from LA

6. Harriet Beecher

February 6, 2014 at 01:48

I am Harriet Beecher, I live in San Francisco USA, I want to say a big thank you to Dr. Rick Simpson for saving my son’s life with his miracle oil on the 10th of January 2014 from his terrible brain tumor.

My son Ben was diagnosed of brain tumor last year October 5th 2013, the doctor told me there was nothing that could be done for my son and I was so scared to lose him because he is the only one I got, I lost his dad May 2011 and I was not ready to lose my only son. My co-worker told me about Dr. Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it helped her dad so I collected his contact ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com and wrote him, purchase the oil and used it on my son, last week we went for checkup and the doctor who told me that my son had few months to live confirmed that my son no longer has brain tumor.
    I am so over whelmed and full of joy, I feel like shouting to the whole world, I just got my joy back. Am so grateful Sir, thank you so much. God will bless you Sir.

7. Elizabeth Casson

January 23, 2014 at 23:47

Wow am so grateful for the good Rick Simpson ( ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com ) did for me and my family for curing my husband’s prostate cancer of 3 years.

My name is Elizabeth Casson from north Carolina USA, June 2 2010 my husband was diagnosed of prostate cancer and he had done all sorts of treatments (chemo, radio and herbal) and his doctor still gave no hope for his condition, after his last chemo treatment on 09/28/2013 the doctor told him that he had 8 months to live. When I heard this I was disappointed, frustrated and full of pain that the one I love so much would leave me and my children all alone in this world.

One faithful day my uncle called and told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it cured his 48 years old neighbor so I became very interested in this cure, my uncle and I decided to do some research about the Rick Simpson cannabis oil and I found it very interesting, so I decided to purchase the oil. I called my uncle and asked him for Rick’s direct contact, so I could discuss with him.

I contacted Rick Simpson( ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com ) he told me what to do to purchase the oil and how to use the oil I followed his instructions dutifully and now I can proudly say that my husband is cancer free, all thanks to Rick Simpson for restoring my lost hope.

8. macdonald33

October 10, 2013 at 21:09

Hello, I am Mark Harrison who reside in London, U.K. I have been suffering from Colon cancer lungs with metastasis to other part of my body. Ever since the discovery of this diseases, my entire life have been depressed and emotional down, it was a Death roll Sentence on my life, but still I honor you all for your prayers and concern toward my life and my family and I earnestly pray for God to be with you all, i also use the medium to thanks to the Dr who God has sent to help me cure this unimaginable, terrible and horrible illness called cancer.
    Knowing that i had colon cancer with mets to some part of my body break my heart and make me lifeless, My family have never knew true peace ever since the diagnose of this disease and period given to live. My wife heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price the entire family was strong in faith and willing to try anything that would save my Life, I have completed the treatment regime with total eradication of the disease from all parts of my body.
    I am very grateful to Nathan kisper for providing the Hemp Oil medication for me and his Medical Advises. I letting all those fighting against cancerous diseases know that Hemp oil is a hundred percent victorious medication against cancer and related diseases.
    Contact Dr. Nathan Kisper and see your cancer issues solved for life,
    he is trust wealthy and sincere. have a life time conversation with him Email: nathankispermedicalservice@live.com
    He put a smile on my family and I honor the days of knowing him and his service.
    Mark Harrison UK.

9. peyton

June 11, 2013 at 22:35

What a marvelous creation! I am referring to the “He Cures All Medication called the Hemp Oil”. It has taken one with your genius, dedication and concern for Morgellons victims to spearhead such a monumental project.
    This foundation brings comfort to hurting humans suffering who are desperate. I know for I am one of them. I am blessed to have the Hemp Oil purchase from Dr.Kish which cured my colon cancer within 3months of treatment, and in conjunction with this endeavor. It is a privilege that I certainly do not take lightly. Got the Best Indica Bud Hemp Oil that cured my cancer within 3 months treatment from Dr Kish drkish02@gmail.com.
    As I write this, my blood stream is being rejuvenated by the Hemp Oil. New Life is being infused into my body, which energizes me. The calls, emails, smiles, assistance, I receive from you are uplifting and appreciated beyond anything you can conceive of.
    I am so thankful to our brilliant Rick Simpson and DR Kish for spending his time and energy to brainstorm cancer treatment and design the Extension to the Wellness Protocol. This is undoubtedly a divine gift to the cancer community. KISH would desire me to give the Glory to God, I know. Glory to God!
    I find myself unworthy to unlatch and walk a mile in KISH sandals. Websites cancer warriors, be cognizant we are being touched and renewed by Angels in human form (Rick Simpson and Kish).drkish02@gmail.com , get your cannabis oil.
    this, foundation has undertaken the sponsorship of Hemp Oil to be the only assured cure for all kinds of cancer within the treatment period of 3 months

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Health & Science

Google Now Has Access To Millions of Patients’ Medical Records

A controversial deal between tech giant Google and the National Health Service (NHS) will allow artificial intelligence units access to 1.6 million confidential medical records. Since 2014, Google has partnered with several scientists in an attempt to understand human health, but a new report reveals the data gathering goes far beyond what was originally anticipated.

According to documents obtained by the New Scientist, the data sharing agreement between Google-owned artificial intelligence company DeepMind and the Royal Free NHS Trust gives access to the sensitive healthcare data of millions of NHS patients. The chilling and wide-reaching deal allows DeepMind access to the medical records of the 1.6 million people passing annually through the three London hospitals owned by the Trust — Barnet, Chase Farm, and the Royal Free.

The Google-owned A.I. firm announced in February it was working with the NHS to build an app called Streams — intended to help hospitals monitor patients with kidney disease. However, the new information has revealed that the extent of the data being shared goes much further and includes logs of day-to-day hospital activity, records of the location and status of patients, and even logs of who visits them and when.

Results of pathology and radiology tests are also shared, as is information from critical care and accident and emergency departments. In addition, DeepMind’s access to the centralised records of all NHS hospital treatments in the U.K. means the tech company can access historical data from the last five years, all while receiving a continuous stream of new data.

At the same time, DeepMind is developing a platform called Patient Rescue, which uses hospital data streams to build tools to carry out analysis and support diagnostic decisions. The New Scientist explained how it works:

Comparing a new patient’s information with millions of other cases, Patient Rescue might be able to predict that they are in the early stages of a disease that has not yet become symptomatic, for example. Doctors could then run tests to see if the prediction is correct.

While the Royal Free has not yet responded to the question of what — if any — opt-out mechanisms are available to patients, the New Scientist suggests this is unlikely to be a straightforward process. Despite the agreement stating Google cannot use the data in any other part of the company’s business, many will be seriously wary of the access the online tech giant now has to the confidential data of millions of people.

As the New Scientist wrote:

Data mining is the name of the game in the burgeoning field of machine learning and artificial intelligence, and there’s no company in the world better at that than Google.

daily alternative | alternative news – Google Now Has Access To Millions of Patients’ Medical Records

via Google Now Has Access To Millions of Patients’ Medical Records.

Continue Reading
  • Latest Crypto Price

1 BTC = $11070.53 USD  (via Coinbase)
    1 ETH = $384.51 USD  (via Coinbase)
    1 LTC = $48.44 USD  (via Coinbase)
    Quotes delayed up to 2 minutes.

Facebook